A new version of its flagship software, AVOB(TM) Energy Saver 5 for the McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator platform, has passed integration testing with McAfee(R) ePolicy Orchestrator(R) software, and has achieved McAfee Compatible status.
What does ePO stand for?
ePO stands for ePolicy Orchestrator (McAfee)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ePO
We have 111 other meanings of ePO in our Acronym Attic
- Enterprise Program Office (project management)
- Entwicklungspolitik Online
- Environmental Planning Officer (Falkland Islands)
- Environmental Protection Operations (Canada)
- Environmental Protection Order
- Environmental Protection Organization
- Environmental, Population and Organismic (various schools)
- EOS Project Office
- Eosinophil Peroxidase
- Epidemiology Program Office (US CDC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Worldwide Computer Products News-24 December 2007-McAfee announces rapid customer adoption of McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator 4.
INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2005 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD McAfee, Inc (NYSE: MFE), a provider of intrusion prevention and risk management solutions, announced on Wednesday (5 October) the new release of McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) 3.
Network Associates Inc said yesterday it has added a component to its McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator software that lets security administrators check whether their Windows boxes are compliant with the latest security patches.