A fellow parent said: "People were doing double takes at Ian Beale waving his arms at the traffic.
What does DT stand for?
DT stands for double take
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DT
We have 62 other meanings of DT in our Acronym Attic
- Division of Training
- Doctor Theologiae (Latin: Doctor of Divinity, Codices and Manuscripts)
- Documentation and Training
- dog trainer
- Doing Time
- Dolan Twins (clothing brand)
- Domain Theory
- Donald Trump
- Dorchester (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Double Tagging (LAN Switching)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An onlooker said: "Jen's got a cracking figure and was really showing it off when she hit the shops - but the furry thing got her a few double takes for all the wrong reasons.
A bitch called Double Take won a six-bend race by over 14 lengths and in doing so broke the track record by 93 spots on going rated normal.