What does DAART stand for?
DAART stands for directly administered antiretroviral therapy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DAART
- Dulles Area Association of Realtors, Inc.
- Difficult Airway Algorithm and Rescue Cricothyrotomy (training course)
- Discourse Anaphora and Anaphor Resolution Colloquium
- Douglas Area Amateur Radio Club (Georgia)
- Drug Abuse and AIDS Research Center
- Department for Aboriginal Affairs and Reconciliation (Australia)
- Direct Action Against Refugee Exploitation (British Columbia, Canada)
- Drug and Alcohol Reference Group
- Department of the Army Ammunition Requirements Tool (US DoD)
- Digital After Action Review Technology (US Army)
- Directorate for Army Ammunitions, Range, and Targets
- Domiciliary Allied health Acute care and Rehabilitation Team (Brisbane, Australia)
- DOMOPS (Domestic Operations) Awareness and Assessment Response Tool (US Army)
- Downed Aviator and Aircraft Recovery Team
- Data Archiving and Access Requirements Working Group (US NOAA Science Advisory Board)
- Data Acquisition and Analysis System (software)
- Data as a Service
- Defense Automatic Addressing System
- Delivery as a Service