Jay was born with a rare condition called Diastrophic Dysplasia which affects one in every 100,000 babies.
What does DTD stand for?
DTD stands for diastrophic dysplasia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DTD
We have 112 other meanings of DTD in our Acronym Attic
- Définition de Type de Document (French: Document Type Definition)
- Delta Tau Delta (fraternity)
- Dëschtennis Diddeleng (Luxembourg table tennis)
- Desktop Tower Defense (gaming)
- Detailed Technical Design (various meanings)
- Detailed Troop Decontamination
- Developer's Tape Delivery
- Developmental Test Director
- Developmental Testing Directorate (North American Rescue; Greer, SC)
- Developmental Trauma Disorder
- Differential Trellis Decoding
- Digital Terrain Data
- Digital Topographic Data
- Digitally Transmitted Disease (computer virus)
- Dimensión Telediastólica (Spanish: End-Diastolic Dimension)
- Direct to Disk (audio recording mode)
- Director of Training Development
- Directorate of Technical Development (U.k)
- Directorate of Training Developments
- Division of Training and Dissemination (US Department of Education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
James, 23, from Rhos on Sea, near Colwyn Bay, was born with a condition called Diastrophic Dysplasia.
uk Diastrophic dysplasia I am a health visitor in Fife with a child on my caseload with diastrophic dysplasia.
Michael inherited the rare disorder diastrophic dysplasia, which meant he would never grow beyond his present height.
Finnish team used a new analytical technique called fine-structure linkage disequilibrium mapping to determine the cause of diastrophic dysplasia (DTD).
Fe gafodd James a'i frawd mawr Philip eu geni gyda chyflwr o'r enw Diastrophic Dysplasia, sef math o Gorachedd sy'n anghyffredin iawn.
The dwarf twin from the set Hall studied has diastrophic dysplasia, a genetic disorder thought to result from mutations on chromosome 5.
James, along with his brother Phillip, was born with a rare condition called diastrophic dysplasia - often called dwarfism - a rare condition that affects one in 100,000 babies.