They cover the usual consequences of the cancer itself--dyspnea, skeletal metastases, cancer pain, anorexia and cachexia, fatigue, and deep vein thrombophlebitis and clotting problems--as well as the consequences of treatment--anemia, myeloid growth factors, nausea and vomiting, oral mucositis, constipation and diarrhea, and menopausal symptoms.
What does DVTP stand for?
DVTP stands for deep vein thrombophlebitis
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DVTP
We have 1 other meaning of DVTP in our Acronym Attic
- Domestic Violence Task Force
- Design for Virtual Theatre and Games (The Netherlands)
- Design Verification Test Generation (computer engineering)
- Distributed Veterinary Teaching Hospital
- Dynamic Virtual Tunnel Interface
- DICOM Validation Toolkit (open source project for testing, validating and diagnosing communication protocols)
- Diósgyõr-Vasgyári Testgyakorlók Köre (football club of Miskolc, Hungary)
- Design Verification Test Model
- Dynamic Virtual Terminal Manager
- Davis Villinger Temperature Probe (sediment temperature gauge)
- Delaware Valley Transplant Program (Philadelphia, PA)
- Design Verification Test Program
- Domestic Violence Treatment Program (various locations)
- Digital Videotape Recorder
- Design Validation Test Site
- Digital Video Transport System
- Discrete-Valued Time Series
- Dynamic VTH (Threshold Voltage) Scaling
- Diamond Valley Table Tennis Association (Greensborough, Australia)
- Don Valley Trail Users Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cappelletti diagnosed the patient with a deep vein thrombophlebitis of the left foot and admitted her to Columbia Greene Medical Center.