Army s 448th Civil Affairs Battalion Functional Specialty Team from Combined Joint Task Force on the Horn of Africa to help the local residents to improve their endeavors for sustainable livestock.
What does CJTF stand for?
CJTF stands for combined joint task force (NATO)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CJTF
We have 3 other meanings of CJTF in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Justice, Tolerance and Community (Santa Cruz, CA)
- Central Jersey Tri Club (Westfield, NJ)
- Central Jersey Triathlon Club
- Criminal Justice Training Center
- Criminal Justice Training Commission (Washington)
- Costume Jewelry The Collectors Index
- Chicago Journal of Theoretical Computer Science
- Cooperative Jahn-Teller Distortions (structural science)
- Central Jersey Transportation Forum (New Jersey)
- Coalition Joint Task Force
- Commander, Joint Task Force
- Combined Joint Task Force 7 (US Army V Corps, Iraq)
- Combined Joint Task Force-Horn of Africa (USMC deployed unit)
- Combined Joint Task Force-7 (United States Army)
- Combined Joint Task Force Exercise
- Coalition Joint Task Force Phoenix (Kabul, Afghanistan)
- Commander, Joint Task Group
- Canadian Joint Task List (Canadian Forces)
- Columbia Journal of Tax Law (Columbia University; New York)
- Columbia Journal of Transnational Law
Samples in periodicals archive:
Andrea Merritt, Combined Joint Task Force I--Afghanistan
The entire Combined Joint Task Force Paladin command team is doing an outstanding job of executing the explosive ordnance disposal and counter improvised explosive device/HME mission throughout Afghanistan.
Holmes, USN, Civil Military Operations Non-commissioned Officer in Charge, Afghanistan Regional Security Integration Command West, Combined Joint Task Force Phoenix, Afghanistan, February 2009 to December 2009.