EASy Flight Deck History The EASy flight deck was developed around Honeywell's Primus Epic system in the late 90s in an effort to create a fully integrated cockpit management system and to foster improved situational awareness.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Cockpit Management System (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Clinical Management System (CHCS)
- Close Medium Shot (cinematography)
- Club de Modélisme de Savigny le Temple (French radio controlled car club)
- Club Mamans Sportives
- Cluster Management Software
- Clustered Mailbox Server (software)
- CMS Energy (stock symbol)
- Coalition Mobility System (US Navy)
- Coast Mountain Sports (sports equipment seller)
- Coastal Management Fellowship
- Code Management System (computing)
- Code Morphing System (Transmeta Corp.)
- Cohen Middle School
- Colectiva Mujer y Salud (Spanish: Women and Health Collective; Dominican Republic)
- Collaborative Management System
- College Music Society
- College Music Symposium (Missoula, MT)
- College of Management Studies (various locations)
- College of Marine Studies
- College of Metaphysical Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Rockwell Collins cockpit management system in the MH-47D, MH-60L, and MH-6/AH-6 uses ADA 83.
Looking into the cockpit, the test pilot said "learning how to use a cockpit management system takes longer than learning to go fast.
Rockwell Collins of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, will develop the aircraft's cockpit management system.
Our integrated glass cockpit management system lets pilots exploit the inherent advantages of the tandem rotor configuration.