In addition, there were multiple active myeloma lesions and bone marrow involvement.
What does BM- stand for?
BM- stands for bone marrow involvement
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 64 other meanings of BM- in our Acronym Attic
- Business Machines
- Business Management
- Business Manager
- Myanmar (assumed name of Burma)
- Beatmania IIDX (DJ simulation game)
- Bolsa de Mercadorias & Futuros (Brazilian mercantile & futures exchanges)
- Backlog of Maintenance And Repairs
- Blue Mountain and Northern Railroad (Pennsylvania)
- bone marrow infiltration
- bone marrow metastases
- Bureau of Mines - Pittsburgh, PA
- Broadcast Multicast Service Center
- Bitrate Maximizing Time-Domain Equalizer
- Battle Management/Command and Control & Communications (Ballistic Missile Defense System)
- Battle Management/Command, Control, & Communications
- Battle Management Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence
- Battlefield Mobility/Target Acquisition
- Branchiomotor/Visceromotor (neurology)
- Boatswain's Mate First Class (Naval Rating)
- Boatswain's Mate Second Class (Naval Rating)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bone marrow involvement is seen in 5% of patients with HD presenting with anaemia, leucopenia and thrombocytopenia.
Follicular pattern of bone marrow involvement by follicular lymphoma.
The risk of hematologic toxicity correlated with the degree of bone marrow involvement prior to ZEVALIN therapy.
Bone marrow involvement was determined in 4 patients (22.