2]/h) where Jb-a is the flux of P57 in the basolateral to apical direction andJA-B is the flux of P57 in the apical to basolateral direction.
What does B:A stand for?
B:A stands for basolateral to apical
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Backed With (recording industry)
- be with
- Black and White
- Both Ways (PBX, trunk lines)
- Bundled With
- Black/New Zealand White F1 Mice
- Black to White Incidence Rate Ratio
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using the Caco-2 human colonic cell line as an in vitro model of the human intestinal mucosal barrier, the bioavailability of dianthrones was studied in apical to basolateral (absorptive) and basolateral to apical (secretive) direction.