Refinement of the gene locus for autosomal dominant medullary cystic kidney disease type 1 (MCKD1) and construction of a physical and partial transcriptional map of the region.
What does ADMCKD stand for?
ADMCKD stands for autosomal dominant medullary cystic kidney disease
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Advance Determination of Medicare Coverage
- Air Defense Missile Command
- American Daughter Media Center
- Anniston Defense Munitions Center (US Army, Alabama)
- Army Desktop & Mobile Computing
- Arts, Design, Media and Culture (UK)
- Australian Digital Media Consultants (Melbourne VIC, Australia)
- Army Desktop & Mobile Computing - 1
- Army Desktop and Mobile Computing 2
- Administration Center
- Administrative Management Domain
- After Diversity Maximum Demand
- Apparent Dry Matter Digestibility
- Associação de Apoio Aos Doentes Depressivos e Maniaco-Depressivos (Portugal)
- Autosomal Dominant Macular Degeneration (ophthalmology)
- Autosomal Dominant Macular Dystrophy
- Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam (Latin: For the Greater Glory of God)
- Association des Motoneigistes du Québec (Quebec snowmobiling group)
- Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism, and Excretion
- Active Duty Medical Extension
Samples in periodicals archive:
90,94) This finding, in combination with an absence of TCF2 (HNF1P) mutations, (83) places ADGCKD in the category of "uromodullin disorders," which also include autosomal dominant medullary cystic kidney disease (MCKD) types 1 and 2 (MCKD1, Mendelian Inheritance in Man [MIM] 174000; and MCKD2, MIM 603860, respectively) and familial juvenile hyperuricemic nephropathy (MIM 162000).