This innovative assay goes beyond limitations of standard array comparative genomic hybridization methods to yield copy number, allelic ratio, and somatic mutation data from only 75 nanograms of input DNA, the lowest sample requirement available.
What does aCGH stand for?
aCGH stands for array Comparative Genomic Hybridization
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of aCGH
We have 2 other meanings of aCGH in our Acronym Attic
- Accreditation Council for Gynecologic Endoscopy
- Alpine Classic Glacier Express (Chur, Switzerland)
- Action Catholique Generale Feminine (French: Catholic Women's General; Catholic women's group; France)
- Africa Catalytic Growth Fund (various locations)
- Agricultural Credit Guarantee Fund (various locations)
- Alley, Clark, Greiwe & Fulmer (law firm; Tampa, FL)
- Australian Council of Genetics Foundation
- Ancient City Game Fish Association (St. Augustine, FL)
- American Custom Gunmakers' Guild
- American Conference of Governmental Hygienists
- Aboriginal Contract Guarantee Instrument (Ontario, Canada)
- Advanced Computer-Generated Image
- Aecon Construction Group, Inc. (Quebec, Canada)
- Anybody Can Get It (dance group)
- Associate of the City and Guilds Institute (Graduate of Imperial College, London, England)
- Association Consulting Group, Inc. (management software)
- Asynchronous Common Gateway Interface (web-server extension)
- American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (Cincinnati, OH)
- American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists, Inc.
- Association of Chiefs of General Internal Medicine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Fishel, a former pupil of King David School, Childwall, said: "We are delighted to announce the world's first pregnancy using real-time polar body array Comparative Genomic Hybridization (CGH) and the baby is due later in the spring.