What does ACA-II stand for?
ACA-II stands for antilactoferrin or carbonic anhydrase II antibody
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Autonomous Cooperating Agent
- Avanade Connected Architecture (Avanade Inc.)
- Average Case Analysis
- Average Coherence Approximation
- Aviation Club d'Avord (French poker club)
- Avis de Changement d'Adresse (Canada Post)
- Avoids Cascading Aborts
- Awassa College of Agriculture (Ethiopia)
- Adult Children of Alcoholics World Service Organization, Inc.
- Army Careers Adviser (Officer) (UK)
- African Copyright and Access to Knowledge
- Academic Center for Aging Aircraft
- Affordable COTS for Aging Aircraft
- African Canadian Achievement Award
- Agreement of Conformity Assessment and Acceptance of Industrial Products
- Agricultural Conservation & Adjustment Administration
- Air Carrier Access Act of 1986
- Air Carrier Association of America
- Air Controlman Airman Apprentice (US Navy Rating)
- Alabama Coastal Area Act