Use caution when assessing periosteal reactions, as many benign lesions such as infection, EG (Figure 1), and aneurysmal bone cysts can result in an aggressive-appearing periostitis.
What does ANBC stand for?
ANBC stands for aneurysmal bone cysts (also seen as ABC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ANBC
We have 2 other meanings of ANBC in our Acronym Attic
- Advance Network Business Consulting (Germany)
- Advanced National Business Certificate (Nigeria)
- Akzo Nobel Base Chemicals (Netherlands)
- All Nations Baptist Church
- All Nations Believer's Church (Tanzania)
- Alliance of the North Bay Chambers
- American National Baptist Convention
- American Natural Bodybuilding Conference
- American NTN Bearing Corporation
- anesthetized bladder capacity
- Annual National Biological Convention
- Annuity National Brokerage Corporation
- anytime Naïve Bayesian classer (learning algorithm)
- Applied NanoBioscience Center (Arizona State University)
- Aquila Networks British Columbia
- Arrowhead Native Bible Center
- Association Nationale des Bouchers Centrafricains
- Association Normande de Biologie Clinique
- Australian National Band Championships
- Australian National Budgerigar Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Based on the clinical presentation, the radiographic results, and previous descriptions of aneurysmal bone cysts in birds, (2) the diagnosis was aneurysmal bone cyst.
20-22) Pure aneurysmal bone cysts of the larynx are rimmed with multinucleated giant cells without endothelial cell linings.
Co-existent aneurysmal bone cysts with ameloblastomas: A histological survey.