James has Agenesis of the Corpus Callosum (ACC), is partially sighted and partially deaf, has anaphylaxis, and a chromosomal abnormality.
What does AgCC stand for?
AgCC stands for agenesis of the corpus callosum
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AgCC
We have 20 other meanings of AgCC in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Ground-Controlled Approach
- AMD Global Consumer Advisory Board
- Agricultural Conferences, Meetings and Seminars Calendar
- Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services
- Automatic Ground Collision Avoidance System
- Alaska Growth Capital BIDCO (Business and Industrial Development Corporation), Inc.
- Alpine Garden Club of British Columbia
- A Guy Called Cyco (band)
- Aberdeen and Grampian Chamber of Commerce (Scotland, UK)
- Acquisition Governance Coordinating Council
- Alderney Gambling Control Commission (est. 2000; British Channel Islands; UK)
- Alpine Gordini Club de Champagne (French car club)
- American Gemstone Consultants Consortium
- American Golf Country Clubs
- Anthropogenic Global Climate Change
- Arab Gulf Cooperation Council (est. 1981)
- Arab Gulf Countries Council
- Artist's Guild of Columbia County (Georgia)
- Australian Government Credit Card
- Automatic Gain Control Circuit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although many patients are developmentally normal, agenesis of the corpus callosum and cortical migration anomalies may accompany Chiari II malformation.
html Agenesis of the Corpus Callosum Agenesis of the corpus callosum (ACC) is a birth defect in which the structure that connects the two hemispheres of the brain (the corpus callosum) is partially or completely absent.
AGENESIS OF THE CORPUS CALLOSUM (ACC): THE FACTS THIS is a rare neurological condition when the two cerebral hemispheres of the brain don't join together during brain development.
MRI is also the best method for identifying intracranial anomalies associated with meningoencephalocele: holoprosencephaly, DandyWalker malformation, aqueductal stenosis, agenesis of the corpus callosum, and other midline abnormalities.