The plan envisages transplantation of liver taken from brain dead donors, the most common liver transplant procedure across the world, before progressing to adult-to-adult living donor liver transplantation, considered a more risky process.
What does ALDLT stand for?
ALDLT stands for adult-to-adult living donor liver transplantation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Asociacion Latinoamericana para los Derechos Humanos (Spanish)
- Agency for Local Development Initiatives (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Albrecht Discount
- Airport Landing Dues Information System
- Austrian Lightning Detection & Information System
- Applicative Language for Digital Signal Processing
- Acetylated Low Density Lipoprotein
- Agency for the Legal Deposit Libraries (UK)
- Assembly Line Data Link
- Assembly Line Diagnostic Link
- Airlift Delay
- All Lives Don't Matter (song title)
- Artificial Learning and Data Mining (conference)
- Augmented Lagrangian Decomposition Method
- Associate Laboratory Director for Nuclear Weapons (LANL)
- Aldolase A
- All DoD Activities (US DoD)
- Associated Licensed Detectives of New York State
- Agency Lending Disclosure of Principal
- Aldosterone Synthase
Samples in periodicals archive:
Early experience with adult-to-adult living donor liver transplantation has demonstrated that the operation can be performed with a low morbidity and mortality," the paper observes.