One example of the many approaches that have been used for this purpose is to take the acute insulin response to intravenous glucose as the measure of insulin secretion and relate that value to insulin sensitivity as estimated by the frequently sampled intravenous glucose tolerance test (14).
What does AIR(G) stand for?
AIR(G) stands for acute insulin response to intravenous glucose
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Automatic Increase Rider
- Automatic Inventory Replenishment
- Average-Issue Readership
- Aviation Investment and Reform Act for the 21st Century
- Secondary Air Injection (automotive)
- Air Conditioning (cooling system)
- Acoustic Intercept Receiver Detect/Track
- Air Detachment
- Air Risk Information Support Center (EPA)
- Air Force Headquarters Staff
- Assistant Commander for Engineering
- Avionics Systems Engineering Department
- Air Traffic Explorer
- Academy of Independent Recording Artists
- Air Attaché
- Aircraft Icing Research Alliance
- Allocated Insurance Reserve Account
- American Immunization Registry Association
- American Independent Refiners Association
- American International Reiki Association Inc.