Readmission rates and life threatening events in COPD survivors treated with non-invasive ventilation for acute hypercapnic respiratory failure.
What does AHRF stand for?
AHRF stands for acute hypercapnic respiratory failure
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AHRF
We have 9 other meanings of AHRF in our Acronym Attic
- Aboriginal Human Resource Development Council (Canada)
- Activating Human Rights and Diversity Conference (Southern Cross University; Lismore, New South Wales, Australia)
- Aboriginal Human Resources Development Council of Canada
- Aboriginal Human Resources Development Strategy
- Acute Heavy Resistance Exercise (physiology)
- Alberta Human Resources and Employment (Canada)
- Aryl Hydrocarbon Response Element (pharmacology)
- Association of Hospitality Recruiting Executives
- Atrial High-Rate Event (cardiology)
- Australian Human Rights Equal Opportunity Commission
- Alberta Historical Resources Foundation (est. 1973; Alberta, Canada)
- Amazing Halo Reach Forges
- American Hearing Research Foundation
- American Hot Rod Foundation (Greenwich, CT)
- Ancient Historical Research Foundation
- Area Health Resource File (US DHHS)
- Arizona Human Rights Fund (gay and lesbian rights organization)
- Acute Hospitals Review Group (Northern Ireland, UK)
- Adolescent Health Research Group (est. 1997; University of Auckland; New Zealand)
- Albanian Human Rights Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
htm Active cycle of breathing techniques in noninvasive ventilation for acute hypercapnic respiratory failure.