In this work water hyacinth activated carbon was produced at optimum carbonizing conditions and the effect of the various carbonizing conditions was investigated by characterizing the activated carbon produced, mathematical tools (modeling) were developed and applied to optimize the production of water hyacinth activated carbon with respect to its active surface area which is believed to be one of the most critical parameters with respect to adsorption properties.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for active surface area
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- Accounting Schedule Activity
- Accounting Students Association
- Accredited Safety Auditor
- Accredited Senior Appraiser
- Acetylsalicylic Acid (aspirin)
- Acoustical Scene Analysis (psychoacoustics)
- Acoustical Society of America
- Acrylonitrile-Styrene-Acrylate Terpolymer
- Active Server Application (Microsoft)
- Active Star Architecture
- Actual Sum Assured (insurance industry)
- Actuarial Sciences Associates
- Adaptive Security Algorithm
- Adaptive Security Appliance (Cisco)
- Adaptive Security Architecture (computing)
- Adaptive Server Anywhere
- Adaptive Simulated Annealing
- Adaptive Sports Association (Durango, CO)
- Adaptive Sub-Channel Allocation
- Additional Shift Allowance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Extremely fine particle distributions provide a high degree of active surface area for enhanced flame retardance, superior surface profile, and high physical properties.
Extremely fine particle distributions of Micral products are said to provide a high degree of active surface area for enhanced flame retardance, excellent surface profile, and high physical properties.
The extremely fine particle distributions of the Micral products are said to provide a high degree of active surface area for enhanced flame retardance, excellent surface profile, and high physical properties.