KEY WORDS: blue mussel, Mytilus, feces size, settling velocity, diet effects, absorption efficiency INTRODUCTION The Integrated MultiTrophic Aquaculture (IMTA) project in the Bay of Fundy, Canada, is currently transitioning from a research and development scale to a commercial scale of production.
What does QABS stand for?
QABS stands for absorption efficiency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QABS
- Queensland Association of Bodyboarding (Australia)
- Queensland Adult Business Association (Australia)
- Queen Alexandra Birdwing Butterfly
- Quality Alliance Business Consultants (Madison, WI)
- Queensland Agricultural Biotechnology Centre (Department of Primary Industries; Australia)
- Quadrant Amroq Bottling Company Limited
- Questions About Behavioral Functions (ratings scale)
- Quebec Association of Building Inspectors
- Queensland Australian Basketball League
- Quantum Aspects of Beam Physics
- Indiana Quality Assurance Builder Standards
- Q Adaptor Computer
- Qatar Aeronautical College (est. 1975; Doha, Qatar)
- Qualified Applicator Certificate (California Department of Pesticide Regulation)
- Quality Air Check
- Quality and Accounting Capsule
- Quality Aspects of Coordination (workshop)
- Quality Assessment Committee
- Quality Assurance and Control (various applications)
- Quality Assurance Certificate
Samples in periodicals archive:
[FIGURE 2 OMITTED] [FIGURE 3 OMITTED] [FIGURE 4 OMITTED] [FIGURE 5 OMITTED] [FIGURE 6 OMITTED] Experimental investigation results confirm the data of other authors where it is stated that rubber sound absorption efficiency depends on the size of rubber particles and layer thickness (Pfretzschner 2002).
The core includes a storage layer and an acquisition/storage layer each a specific basis capacity of and absorption efficiency.
The absorption efficiency did not vary significantly (Table 1).
When both calcium intake and calcium absorption are measured under controlled conditions, variation in absorption efficiency explains more of the interindividual differences in balance than does actual calcium intake (1).
With a compound that is suitable for microwaving, an energy absorption efficiency of 60-80% can be achieved, according to the literature.
Carbohydrate absorption efficiency increased in both species from approximately 20% to 60% as temperature increased from 8 to 32 C.