The abdominal fat percentage decreased (linear effect, p<0.
What does AF% stand for?
AF% stands for abdominal fat percentage
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Aviation Fuel
- Award Fee
- Store(s) Ship
- Air Force Communications-Electronics Supply Working Group
- Air Force Composite Command
- Air Force Component Surgeon
- Air Force Data Communications
- Air Force Oil Analysis Program Office
- Air Force Responsibility Center/Cost Center
- Air Force Technology Transfer Integrated Planning Team
- Ancient, Free, & Accepted Masons
- Arming, Fuzing & Firing
- American Forest and Paper Association
- American Forest and Paper Association (Washington, DC)
- Armed Forces & Society (Journal of the Inter-University Seminar on Armed Forces & Society)
- Australasian Fire & Safety Pty Ltd (Adelaide, Australia)
- Assisi Farm and Training Center
- Assisi Farm and Training Centre (India)
- Activation Function 1
- AP (Activator Protein)-1-Associated Factor 1 (protein complex)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The lean and fat lines have been selected divergently using abdominal fat percentage (AFP) and plasma very low-density lipoprotein (VLDL) concentration as selection criteria since 1996.
The carcass was weighed after viscera were removed, and abdominal fat was dissected and weighed, The abdominal fat percentage (AFP) was calculated as: AFP = abdominal fat weight/carcass weight x 100%.