Scheduled from 21 to 23 November 2011 at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre in cooperation with the Abu Dhabi Food Control Authority (ADFCA), Gulf a la Carte has been termed as the event for everyone involved in creating and managing restaurants, clubs and cafes.
What does ALC stand for?
ALC stands for a la carte
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ALC
We have 368 other meanings of ALC in our Acronym Attic
- Art League of Bonita Springs (Bonita Springs, FL)
- Australian Limousin Breeders Society (cattle)
- Adult Literacy and Basic Skills Unit
- Tosc (Southern Albanian dialect; linguistics)
- Another Lousy Budget Title That Thankfully Doesn't Take Place in Vietnam (gaming)
- Albuquerque Budget Reform Task
- Anthoxanthum Latent Blanching Virus
- A Link between Worlds (gaming)
- Adelie Land Bottom Water
- Album Wrap (file)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ronai at Gulf Ea la Carte demonstrates clearly that this is a sector that serious businesses cannot ignore," said Maggie Moore, event director, Gulf a la Carte.
Restaurant Gordon Ramsay, London 3-course a la carte price: From &EUR88 per person.
Instead, Martin thinks the industry should give cable consumers a la carte options.
Nous nous bornerons donc a la carte routiere, dont l'exemple le plus ancien pourrait etre la "Tabula Peutingeriana," [Fig.
SNOEZELEN[R] A LA CARTE from FlagHouse offers therapists a safe, attractive way to provide the benefits of the SNOEZELEN multisensory approach anywhere within a facility, including bedside.