Materials and methods Parasite culture A strain of Leishmania infantum zymodeme 1 (MCAN/ES/90/ DP204) was isolated from a dog and identified (Martin Sanchez et al.
What does Z1 stand for?
Z1 stands for Zymodeme 1 (genetics)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Z Receiver Operating Characteristic
- Height Determination
- Miscellaneous Taxpayer Information File
- Zurich Toolbox for Readymade Economic Experiments
- Zundel to Zundel
- zu Handen (German: in care of)(postal)
- Zero Calibration
- Z Series Operating System (IBM mainframe operating system)
- Zaraz Wracam (Polish: Be Right Back)
- Zona Cero (Guatemala TV programing)