These events, hosted by the Zygon Center for Religion and Science (ZCRS) at the Lutheran School of Theology at Chicago (LSTC), have brought together the next generation of church leaders and scholars for an annual symposium on a common question.
What does ZCRS stand for?
ZCRS stands for Zygon Center for Religion and Science (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Zero-Crossing Rate
- Zero-temperature Coefficient Resistor
- Zip Code Rapists (band)
- Zone of Cartilage Resorption
- Zonta Club of Rochester (New York)
- Zweefvliegclub Rotterdam (Netherlands)
- Zwemclub Residentie (Netherlands)
- Zoning Code Rewrite Advisory Committee (Madison, WI)
- Zuni Christian Reformed Church (New Mexico; est. 1897)
- Zuni Cultural Resource Enterprise (culture preservation group; Zuni, NM)
- Zero Code Suppression
- Zero Correlation Spread
- Zero Current Switching (high voltage DC/DC converters)
- Zero-Current Switching
- Zimbra Collaboration Suite (software)
- Zinc Coated Screw
- Zionsville Community Schools (Indiana)
- Zonal Comfort System (aircraft humidity control)
- Zero-Current Switching Pulse-Width Modulation
- Zachary Community School Board (Louisiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is director of the Zygon Center for Religion and Science Symposium Series on Science and Religion and author of Sexuality and Marriage and Christian Theology after the Shoah: A Re-interpretation of the Passion Narratives, as well as numerous articles on Jewish Studies, Christian theology and the Holocaust, and science and religion.