We were shown the approximate location of the headquarters of the Zydowska Organizacja Bojowa (the Jewish Fighting Organization) which had planned the Warsaw Ghetto uprising in April, 1943, at 18 Mila Street.
What does ZOB stand for?
ZOB stands for Zydowska Organizacja Bojowa (Jewish Fighting Organization; Warsaw Ghetto)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ZOB
We have 3 other meanings of ZOB in our Acronym Attic
- Zambia Orphans of AIDS United States (Washington, DC)
- Zambia Orphans of AIDS Zambia (Lusaka, Zambia)
- Zeer Open Asfaltbeton
- Zoning Ordinance Advisory Committee
- Zero Overlap of Atomic Orbital approximation
- Zébu Overseas Bank (humanitarians promoving rural development in Madagascar Island)
- Zentraler Omnibus Bahnhof (German: Central Bus Station)
- Zone of Benefit (various locations)
- Zuid-Oost Beemster (Dutch: South-East Beemster; Netherlands; soccer team)
- Zuid-Oost Brabant (Dutch: South-East Brabant; Netherlands)
- Z-Occlusion Culling (video games)
- Zap-O-Comm (Telnet client)
- Zimbabwe Olympic Committee
- Zionist Organization of Canada
- Zone of Contribution
- Zone of Control (wargaming)
- Zones of Confidence (navigation safety information; International Hydrographic Organisation)
- Zone of Cooperation Area
- Zundapp Owners Club International (motorcycle)
- Zambia Open Community Schools (est. 1992)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Small groups of young Jews organized -- among them the Zydowska Organizacja Bojowa (ZOB) and the Zydowski Zwiazek Wojskowy (ZZW).