7) Acknowledgments These investigations have been supported by the Netherlands Research Council for Chemical Sciences (CW) with financial aid from the Netherlands Technology Foundation (STW) in the Priority Programme Materials and by the Innovation Oriented Research Programme on Heavy Metals (IOP Zware Metalen, no IZW99241c), sponsored by the Netherlands Ministry of Economic Affairs.
What does ZM stand for?
ZM stands for Zware Metalen (Dutch: Heavy Metal; music website and forum)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ZM
We have 2 other meanings of ZM in our Acronym Attic
- Zettameter (10^21, one sextillion)
- Zolid Matters (website)
- Zombie Mode (gaming, Counter-Strike)
- Zone Marker (VHF Station Location Marker)
- Zone Message
- Zone Mixte (French: Mixed Zone; athlete interview area)
- Zu Mir (German Command)
- Zuhair Murad (Lebanese fashion designer)
- Zusammenfassende Meldung (German: Summary Report)
- Zilart Mission 5 (gaming)
- Zero Mercury Added
- Zinc Metaarsenite
- Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate (supplement)
- Zinc-Magnesium Aspartate (nutrition supplement)
- Zone Multicast Access
- Zoning Map Amendment
- Zeroconf Multicast Address Allocation Protocol
- Zildjian Multiple Application Cymbal (cymbal percussion made by Avedis Zildjian Company)
- Zion Mountain Art Glass
Samples in periodicals archive:
Applied Science Publishers: London) Lexmond ThM, Edelman Th (1987) Huidige achtergrondwaarden van het gehalte aan een aantal zware metalen en arseen in grond.