Fish Consumption, n-3 Fatty Acids and Subsequent 5 Year Cognitive Decline in Elderly Men: The Zutphen Elderly Study," Am.
What does ZES stand for?
ZES stands for Zutphen Elderly Study
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ZES
We have 9 other meanings of ZES in our Acronym Attic
- Zero Emissions Research and Technology
- Zero Emissions Road Trip
- Zero Reaction Tool
- Zeroday Emergency Response Team
- Zombie Eradication Response Team
- Zero Energy System
- Zimmer Electronic Systems (Oberursel, Germany)
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
- Zone Economique Spéciale (French: Special Economic Zone)
- Zukeran Elementary School (Okinawa, Japan)
- Zweefvliegclub Eindhovense Studenten (Dutch student glider club; Eindhoven, Netherlands)
- Zimbabwe Electricity Authority
- Zimbabwe Electricity Supply Authority
- Zyban as an Effective Smoking Cessation Aid (clinical trial)
- Zürich Epidemiological Study of Child and Adolescent Psychopathology (Zürich, Switzerland)
- Zambia Electricity Supply Corporation
- Zoll Equipment Supply Company
- Zero Energy Solar Homes
- Zen Environmental Studies Institute (religion)
- Zero-Error Side Information
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Zutphen Elderly Study followed a group of 210 men 70 years and older, examining them in 1985 and testing their cognitive ability in 1990 and 1995.
Research: Data on fish consumption were collected from 210 participants in the Zutphen Elderly Study, who were aged 70-89 years in 1990.