Also participating: SNC-Lavalin, in second, formed the joint venture SNC-Lavalin Fayez Engineering (SLFE), and this July acquired a Saudi engineering consultancy Zuhair Fayez Partnership to carry out detailed EPCMS work.
What does ZFP stand for?
ZFP stands for Zuhair Fayez Partnership
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ZFP
We have 6 other meanings of ZFP in our Acronym Attic
- Zone Française d'Occupation (French: French Zone of Occupation; World War II)
- Zero-Filled on Demand (Linux program)
- Zachodniopomorskiego Forum Organizacji Pozarzadowych (Polish: West Non-Governmental Organization Forum)
- Zoom Field of View (aviation)
- Zero Factor Principle (mathematics)
- Zero-Flag Propagation
- Zero-Flow Pressure (anesthesia)
- Zerstörungsfreie Prüfung (German: Non-Destructive Testing)
- Zinc Finger Protein
- Zone Forecast Product
- Zinc Finger Protein 7
- Natal Fire Protection Association (South Africa)
- Zentrale Fuer Private Fuersorge (German: Center for Private Welfare; home health care)
- Zinc Finger-Protein Like 1 (homo sapien genetics)
- Zwiazek Firm Public Relations (Poland)
- Zululand Fire Protection Services (South Africa)
- Gare de Bordeaux Airport (French airport code)
- [not an acronym] radio code for Disregard My Last
- Zeitschrift für Religionswissenschaft (German)
- Zero Fluid Retention (laboratory supplies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zuhair Fayez Partnership (ZFP), one of Saudi Arabia's successful consultancy firms specialising in architecture, engineering and information systems, is set to deploy Avaya's Virtual Service Platform (VSP) 9000 to deliver high-performance and high-availability Ethernet switching as the company moves toward a next-generation virtualised data centre environment.
Both contracts follow hot on the heels of the news that SNC-Lavalin Fayez Engineering (SLFE), SNC's JV with its local Saudi partners, has strategically acquired Zuhair Fayez Partnership , a Saudi Arabian engineering consultancy.
RELATED ARTICLES: Executive vice-president of SNC-Lavalin arrested | Aramco launches subsidiary SAEV in sector eco-push | Saudi Aramco to build mangrove eco-park SNC-Lavalin has announced that SNC-Lavalin Fayez Engineering (SLFE), a JV with local Saudi partners, recently acquired the industrial division of Zuhair Fayez Partnership, a Saudi engineering consultancy.