The AGE inhibitor pyridoxamine inhibits lipemia and development of renal and vascular disease in Zucker obese rats.
What does ZOA stand for?
ZOA stands for Zucker Obese Rats (immunopathology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ZOA
We have 5 other meanings of ZOA in our Acronym Attic
- Zoom On (cinematography)
- Zoom Out
- Zentrale Öffentlichkeitsarbeit (German: Public Relations Headquarters)
- Zonula Occludens Protein 1
- Zonula Occludens Protein 2
- Oxygen utilization
- Zambia Orphans of AIDS (UK, US and Zambia)
- Zionist Organization of America
- Zone of Action
- Zone of Avoidance (astronomy survey)
- Zambia Orphans of AIDS United Kingdom (Cambridge, England, UK)
- Zambia Orphans of AIDS United States (Washington, DC)
- Zambia Orphans of AIDS Zambia (Lusaka, Zambia)
- Zeer Open Asfaltbeton
- Zoning Ordinance Advisory Committee
- Zero Overlap of Atomic Orbital approximation
- Zébu Overseas Bank (humanitarians promoving rural development in Madagascar Island)
- Zentraler Omnibus Bahnhof (German: Central Bus Station)
- Zone of Benefit (various locations)
- Zuid-Oost Beemster (Dutch: South-East Beemster; Netherlands; soccer team)
Samples in periodicals archive:
05) the number of total (~63% inhibition) and large (^60% inhibition) colonic ACF in Zucker obese rats compared to untreated obese rats, and had no effect on fasting plasma cholesterol or triglyceride levels.