Anti-hyperlipidemic and hypoglycemic effects of Gynostemma pentaphylium in the Zucker fatty rat.
What does ZFR stand for?
ZFR stands for Zucker Fatty Rat (animal obesity model)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ZFR
We have 1 other meaning of ZFR in our Acronym Attic
- Zentrale Fuer Private Fuersorge (German: Center for Private Welfare; home health care)
- Zinc Finger-Protein Like 1 (homo sapien genetics)
- Zwiazek Firm Public Relations (Poland)
- Zululand Fire Protection Services (South Africa)
- Gare de Bordeaux Airport (French airport code)
- [not an acronym] radio code for Disregard My Last
- Zeitschrift für Religionswissenschaft (German)
- Zero Fluid Retention (laboratory supplies)
- Zona Fasciculata-Reticularis (biological chemistry)
- z-netz.freizeit.rollenspiele.dsa (German newsgroup)
- Za Fizikalno in Rehabilitacijsko Medicino (Slovenian: Association for Physical and Rehabilitative Medicine)
- Ziggurats for Red Turtle (game)
- Zeitschrift für Rechtsvergleichung
- Zebra Finch Society (est. 1952)
- Zeeland Farm Services, Inc.
- Zeeland Food Services, Inc.
- Zeeland Freight Services, Inc.
- ZENWorks for Servers (Novell)
- Zero-Field Splitting
Samples in periodicals archive:
Highly methoxylated pectin improves insulin resistance and other cardiometabolic risk factors in Zucker fatty rats.
A 2003 study, led by Nadeem Talpur, tested the effects of niacin-bound chromium, SX-Fraction, and (-)-hydroxycitric acid (derived from Garcinia cambogia) on elderly diabetic Zucker fatty rats.