Zooplankton displacement volume of the habitat and indicator of the water mass in which fish were located, was entered as an index of the standing crop of available food.
What does ZDV stand for?
ZDV stands for Zooplankton Displacement Volume (biology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ZDV
We have 1 other meaning of ZDV in our Acronym Attic
- Zinc Dithiophosphate (lubricant; Castrol)
- Zinc Dialkyldithiophosphate
- Ziff Davis Television
- Ziff-Davis Television Fan Club
- Ziff-Davis University
- Denver ARTCC
- Zambia Deaf Vision
- Zentrale Dienstvorschrift (German Armed Forces)
- Zidovudine (pharmacology)
- Ziff-Davis Verlag (German: Ziff-Davis Publishing)
- Zentrale DatenVerarbeitungsAnlage
- Zahal Disabled Veterans Organisation (Australia)
- Zentrum Demographischer Wandel (German: Center for Demographic Change; Germany)
- Zero Dispersion Wavelength (optical fiber)
- Zero-Delay Wavenumber Spectrum (biomedical engineering)
- Zhenjiang Deyifang Wooden Sculpture Handicraft Co., Ltd.
- Zaklad Doskonalenia Zawodowego (Polish: Department of Vocational Training; Biala Podlaska, Poland)
- Zeichen der Zeit (German)
- Zend Developer Zone (online forum)
- Ziff-Davis' ZDNet (stock; computing and Internet content company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3]; zooplankton displacement volumes 100 ml/1000 [m.