Zoonotic cutaneous leishmaniasis (ZCL) is a polymorphic disease ranging from asymptomatic infection to benign self-limited cutaneous sore or to more protracted and extensive lesion.
What does ZCL stand for?
ZCL stands for Zoonotic Cutaneous Leishmaniasis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ZCL
We have 2 other meanings of ZCL in our Acronym Attic
- Zyderm Collagen Implant
- Zero Committed Information Rate
- Zippo/Case International Swap Meet
- Zona de Convergencia InterTropical (Spanish: low-pressure strip in equatorial zone)
- Zambrowskie Cieplownictwo I Wodociagi (Polish: Zambrowski Heating and Water)
- Zell's Combat Kingdom (website)
- Zuid-hollandse Centrale Klachtencommissie Kinderopvang (Dutch: South Holland Central Complaints Children; child welfare)
- Zacatecas, Zacatecas, Mexico (Airport Code)
- Zandu Chemicals Ltd. (est. 1991; Mumbai, India)
- Zigbee Cluster Library
- Zuari Cement Limited (Bangalore, Karnataka, India; Italcementi Group)
- Zen Center of Los Angeles (Buddhist Temple; California)
- Zero Coupon Loan Stock (Forth Ports PLC; UK)
- Zomi Christian Literature Society
- ZimedCoolleadStudiosnNet (website)
- Zoned Constant Linear Velocity
- ZCorp Color Printer
- Zenith Color Monitor
- Zenworks Configuration Manager (Novell)
- Ziegler Capital Management, LLC (Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zoonotic cutaneous leishmaniasis (ZCL), caused by L.
Differences in the salivary effects of wild-caught versus colonized Phlebotomus papatasi (Diptera: Psychodidae) on the development of zoonotic cutaneous leishmaniasis in BALB/c mice.
A new epidemic focus of zoonotic cutaneous leishmaniasis in central Iran.
Introduction Rodents belonging to Gerbillinae subfamily are the main reservoir hosts of zoonotic cutaneous leishmaniasis (ZCL) in Iran.
The effect of antimalaria spraying on the transmission of zoonotic cutaneous leishmaniasis.