Located in the Little Italy Special District, the existing structure could potentially accommodate future development totaling 15,000 s/f of zoning floor area.
What does ZFA stand for?
ZFA stands for Zoning Floor Area (measurement)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ZFA
We have 8 other meanings of ZFA in our Acronym Attic
- Zero-Forcing/Minimum Mean-Square-Error (electrical engineering)
- Zanzibar Football Association (Tanzania)
- Zeitschrift Für Allgemeinmedizin (German: Journal of General Medicine; Germany)
- Zeitschrift für Arbeitsrecht (German: Journal of Labor Law)
- Zen and the Fine Arts (Hisamatsu book)
- Zentrale Zulagenstelle für Altersvermögen
- Zentralstelle für Das Auslandsschulwesen (German: Central Agency for Schools Abroad)
- Zermelo-Fraenkel Axiom (mathematics)
- Zionist Federation of Australia
- Zionist Freedom Alliance (est. 1999; political organization)
- Zeeman Furnace Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy
- Zambia Forestry Action Programme
- Old Fort Bay, Quebec, Canada (airport code)
- Zentrum für Bucherhaltung (German: Centre for Book Preservation; Leipzig, Germany)
- Zeta Phi Beta (sorority)
- Zansellquasure Flamarion Bridge Club (California)
- Zeitschrift Fuer Betriebwirtschaftliche Forschung (German: Journal for Research in Business)
- Zero-Forcing Beamforming
- Zinc Finger Binding Proteins
- Zinc Finger Binding Site
Samples in periodicals archive:
The properties include 801-803 Ninth Avenue, two five-story apartment buildings with 20 residential units and four retail units, one of which is vacant; 767 Ninth Avenue, a four-story apartment building with six residential units and one retail unit, currently occupied by a pharmacy; and 805 Ninth Avenue, an as-of-right residential development site with 21,000 square feet of zoning floor area.
The existing structure could potentially accommodate future development totaling 15,000 s/f of zoning floor area.
We noted that the proposal, when built, would have less zoning floor area than the existing condition and would not be taller than the existing building.
The site allows for approximately 21,660 s/f of Zoning Floor Area.
Rockrose retains a 60,000 s/f site and over one million square feet of zoning floor area directly across from the Javits Center.
Interestingly these units count as zoning floor area.
The building is in a zoning Floor Area Ratio area of 15 and would comprise 799,000 square feet in total.