Selectman Christopher Rucho, who attended both Zoning Board hearings, said Brodeur is the town's zoning enforcement officer and that Goodnow had circumvented the steps in the letter.
What does ZEO stand for?
ZEO stands for Zoning Enforcement Officer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ZEO
We have 5 other meanings of ZEO in our Acronym Attic
- Zenaida Dove (bird species)
- Zero Emission Norwegian Gas (research and development; Norway)
- Zero Energy New Homes
- Queen Zein Al Sharaf Institute for Development
- Zero Emission No Noise (automobile)
- Z Education Online (website)
- Zero Emissions Operation (electric car; Dodge)
- Zero Energy Office (building; Malaysia)
- Zespol Elektrowni Ostroleka (Polish: Power Band Ostroleka; Ostroleka, Poland; electric company)
- Zone Entièrement Ouverte (French: Completely Open Area; online journal)
- Zope Enterprise Objects
- Zero Emissions Platform (est. 2005)
- Zero Energy Potential
- Zona de Processamento de Exportação (Portugese: Export Processing Zone)
- Zone d'échanges Préférentiels (French)
- Zone d'Ecologie Populaire (French: Ecology People Zone)
- Zone d'Education Prioritaire (France)
- Zone d'Environnement Protégé (French: Zone of Protected Environment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the end of September, the Lancaster zoning enforcement officer issued a cease-and-desist order over a Clinton officer using the range.
The towns have been negotiating an agreement since the end of September, when the Lancaster zoning enforcement officer issued a cease and desist order over a firearms discharge on the Clinton-owned property, which lies within the boundaries of Lancaster.
The Lancaster zoning enforcement officer ordered Clinton police to stop shooting at the range in September, and since then town officials, counsels and both police chiefs have been negotiating an agreement.
If the agreement is approved as expected, a September cease-and-desist order against the Clinton police issued by the Lancaster zoning enforcement officer will be amended, permitting them to use the range under the following conditions: The range, also called the Brandli parcel, will be used for officer training and firearms qualification only.