The Rutherford Zoning Board of Adjustment last week turned down the variance requested.
What does ZBOA stand for?
ZBOA stands for Zoning Board of Adjustment (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ZBOA
- Zborowski-Bruchem Last Layer (Rubik's Cube algorithm)
- Zone Beat Liaison Officer (Belize Police Department)
- Zero Ballistic Missile
- Zero Budget Marketing
- Zygosaccharomyces Bailii Medium (yeast cultivation)
- Zero-Based Management Review (Nonprofit Management Solutions; San Diego, CA)
- Zone-Based Multicast Routing Protocol
- Zelfstandig Bestuursorgaan
- Zentrale Bau Organisation (German: National Building Organization)
- Zero Based Organization (Accenture)
- Zoning Board of Appeals (local government)
- Zoo Bond Oversight Committee (Los Angeles, CA)
- Zwi¹zek Bojowników o Wolnoœæ i Demokracjê (Polish: Freedom and Democracy Fighters Society)
- Zinc-Binding Protein (biochemistry)
- Zinc-Finger Binding Protein
- ZIP Business Patterns (US Census Bureau)
- Zipperless Ball Pocket (golf)
- Zydeco Blues Patrol (band)
- Zipcode Binding Protein 1
- Zoster Brief Pain Inventory
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zoning Board of Adjustment voted 3-2 to issue a conditional-use permit allowing the construction of a quarry to be operated by a division of Charles Deweese Construction of Franklin, Ky.
Both Zoning Administrator Edith Fuentes and the city's Zoning Board of Adjustments rejected the application from the car dealers, saying they were unable to grant a variance under city laws.
The Onslow County Zoning Board of Adjustment postponed action on the request to grant a special-use permit request for the limestone mine, which would be located off Highway 50.
In an April 2 ruling, the court reversed the decision of the town's zoning board of adjustment, finding that its zoning ordinance "clearly and unambiguously provides that 'Condominium' is permitted as a right" in the commercial zone.
Alexandra Deas, attorney for Savoy Hotel Partners, told Miami Beach's Zoning Board of Adjustments on January 9 that mediation has been scheduled between her client and BankFirst on February 16.