Based on the latest zoned constant angular velocity recording technology, Komag's 230 MB optical disks contribute to faster data transfer rates and access speeds in today's high-performance 230 MB optical drives.
What does ZCAV stand for?
ZCAV stands for Zoned Constant Angular Velocity
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Zinc Corporation of America
- Zion Christian Academy (Columbia, TN)
- Zonal Current Anomaly (meteorology)
- Zone Control Authority
- Zero Clearance Auxiliary Bearing
- Zero-Crossings Analysis Interface Module (bat research hardware)
- Zip Code Assistance Ministries (Houston, Texas)
- Zinc Calcium Phosphorus Oxide
- Z Car Association of Richmond (Nissan enthusiasts club; Richmond, VA)
- Zambia Centre for Accountancy Studies
- Zachary Custom Builders (Texas)
- Zen Center of Bloomington (Bloomington, IN)
- Zero Carbon Britain (alternative energy strategy; UK)
- Zero Coupon Bonds
- Zinc Coated Bolt
- Zionsville Concert Band (Zionsville, IN)
- Zululand Chamber of Business (Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa)
- Zimbabwe Catholic Bishops' Conference
- Zululand Chamber of Business Foundation
- Zealand Combat Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hitachi's 172 Series magneto-optic drives utilize proven technologies, first implemented in the company's previous generation 2 GB drives, including Zoned Constant Angular Velocity (ZCAV), mark-edge recording and 1-7 encoding, as well as a new 685 nm wavelength laser for data recording.