President Jalal Talabani, on the other hand, could have different considerations, in view of the proximity of his zone of influence to Iran.
What does ZOI stand for?
ZOI stands for Zone of Influence (political science)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ZOI
We have 3 other meanings of ZOI in our Acronym Attic
- Zero Overhead Growth
- Zillions of Games (game playing system)
- Zionist Occupation Government (aka Zionist Occupied Government; anti-Semitic conspiracy theory)
- Zone of the Gamers
- Zero-Order Hold
- Zodiacal History File
- Zodiacal Observational History File
- Zenith Optimedia International, Ltd (London, UK)
- Zero One Infinity
- Zone of Incorporation
- Zone of Interest (video surveillance)
- Zone of the Interior
- Zimbabwe Opportunities Industrialisation Centres
- Zhejiang Ouhai International Trade Corporation (China; miscellaneous products)
- Zittau Oybin Jonsdorfer Eisenbahn (German: Zittau-Oybin-Jonsdorfer Railway)
- Zaburzenie Obsesyjno Kompulsywne (Polish: Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder)
- Zaurus Otaku Kurabu (Japanese-German group)
- Zero Order Kinetics Formulation (pharmacology)
- Zuidhollandse Ondersteuningsorganisatie Kinderopvang (Dutch child support organization)
- ZAMBEZIA on Line
Samples in periodicals archive:
But it can still include Shiite southern Iraq in its zone of influence.
Already during the Cold War, when we, the Germans, were on the frontline defending the free world, the British did their subversive job in Eastern Europe, which is our natural zone of influence.
It can no longer operate in its previously presumed zone of influence without acknowledging its diminishing share of the cake, a share which had severely and irreparably shrunk.
Lembergs has understood this and feels better that the company, though located in his zone of influence, is being managed transparently and fairly," said the lawyer.