He also examines such special cases as tall buildings, damping devices, panel zone effects, differential shortening of columns, floor leveling problems and floor vibrations, seismic isolation, passive energy dissipation systems and buckling-restrained braced frames.
What does ZE stand for?
ZE stands for Zone Effect
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ZE
We have 4 other meanings of ZE in our Acronym Attic
- Zero Dispersion Wavelength (optical fiber)
- Zero-Delay Wavenumber Spectrum (biomedical engineering)
- Zhenjiang Deyifang Wooden Sculpture Handicraft Co., Ltd.
- Zaklad Doskonalenia Zawodowego (Polish: Department of Vocational Training; Biala Podlaska, Poland)
- Zeichen der Zeit (German)
- Zend Developer Zone (online forum)
- Ziff-Davis' ZDNet (stock; computing and Internet content company)
- Lerwick (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Zone Electrophoresis
- Zearalenone (estrogenic metabolite)
- Zenithal/Azimuthal Equal Area
- Zero Energy Assembly
- Zone Equivalent Area (New York)
- Zoning Enabling Act (Michigan)
- Zope Europe Association (open source network)
- Zap European Amateur Open (paintball tournament)
- Zentrales Absatzanalysesystem
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, a multilevel model with random water zone effects was fitted using the glmmPQL function in S-Plus (version 6.
The makeover has resulted in a more dramatic look, using slightly disturbing imagery and lighting to produce a surreal, Twilight Zone effect, helped by the Jesper Kyd soundtrack.