Zone Zone Description Storage Method Zone A Flammable or hazardous products Flammable storage Zone B Large movements and easily stackable Floor storage Zone C Large movements and not easily stackable Floor storage Zone D Very small product movement Shelves Zone E Frequently picked products 5 high pallet racks Zone F Infrequently picked products 5 high pallet racks Zone G Overflow area Floor stage by Kevin Reid and Don James Orr & Boss, Inc.
What does ZD stand for?
ZD stands for Zone Description
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of ZD
We have 5 other meanings of ZD in our Acronym Attic
- ZDaemon (multiplayer Doom port)
- Zener Diode
- Zenith Distance
- Zero Defects
- Zero Doppler
- Zero Drift (electronics)
- Zinc Depleted (biochemistry)
- Zip Disk
- Zone de Détection (French: Detection Zone; security)
- Zinc Finger Domain
- Zambia Development Agency (est. 2006; Lusaka, Zambia)
- Zimbabwe Diabetic Association
- Zinc Development Association
- Zu Den Akten (German: To The Documents)
- Zeus Distributed Authentication and Content
- Zertifikat Deutsch Als Fremdsprache
- Zero Defect Application Kernel
- Zafara Double Agent Plushie (neopets)
- Zentralausschuss Der Agrargewerblichen Wirtschaft (German agrarian-commercial economy central committee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SPOTLIGHT Mexico City: Office Space Office Zone Description Reforma Mexico City's most important financial corridor consists of numerous buildings with banks, financial service providers, high profile businesses, hotels and multi-national corporations being the main users.
MAPS is equipped with high-quality voice prompts for easy customization of applications, and the MAPS manager can voice-record zone descriptions and addresses, which become part of the alarm report.