Under the agreement, Israel's Exclusive Economic Zone boundary with Cyprus begins at point 1, 17 kilometers northeast of point 23, which marks Lebanon's proposed maritime border with Israel in its 2007 EEZ with Cyprus.
What does ZB stand for?
ZB stands for Zone Boundary
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ZB
We have 4 other meanings of ZB in our Acronym Attic
- Zero Based
- Zero Beat
- ZettaByte (10^21 or one sextillion bytes)
- ZigBee (wireless technology)
- Zimmer Mit Bad (German: room with bath)
- Zinc Blend
- Ziraat Bankasi (Agricultural Bank of the Republic of Turkey)
- Zodiac Beauchamp
- Zone Blanche (French: White Zone; European ecovillage pilot program)
- Zoom Back (cinematography)
- Zum Beispiel (German: For Example)
- Zurich Bank
- Zambia Basketball Association
- Zen of Business Administration (book by Marc Lesser)
- Zero Balance Account
- Zero Bias Anomaly
- Zoning Board of Adjustment (Philadelphia Department of Licences and Inspections; Pennsylvania)
- Zoning Board of Appeals
- Boundary Bay Airport (Vancouver BC, Canada, Airport code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His own business, Oceana Group, is in a particularly unfortunate position, its land lying just outside the enterprise zone boundary yet still on the banks of the Tyne where investors are being enticed.
If the state approves the new zone - it has a limit of 59 with 47 currently designated - and a business wants a tax break to develop outside the city limits but within the urban growth boundary, the property would need to be annexed into the city, and the state would need to approve the new enterprise zone boundary, Tamulonis said.
At zone boundary this mode is calculated at 1099 [cm.
They plotted on a map where they had got to and joined up each point to create a walking zone boundary around the schools.
Lt Col MacDuff, then a major and officer commanding B company, 1 Black Watch, said he did not tell his men about the zone change as the "arcs of fire" of tanks manned by his men were, he believed, not crossing over the newly-altered zone boundary.