Presently available functional tests under these categories include, zona-free hamster oocyte sperm penetration test (22), hemizona assay (HZA) (23) and the hypoosmotic swelling (HOS) test (24).
What does ZFH stand for?
ZFH stands for Zona-Free Hamster (reproduction research)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ZFH
We have 1 other meaning of ZFH in our Acronym Attic
- Zeppa Family Foundation (charitable organization)
- Zero Forcing Function
- Zinc Formalin Fixative
- Zone Franche Globale (French: Global Free Zone; economics)
- Zwanenberg Food Group (The Netherlands)
- Zelda Fan Game Central (website)
- Zelda Fan Game Connection (gaming website)
- Zelda Fan Game Network (website/forum)
- Zentralestelle für Fernstudien an Fachhochschulen (German: Central Office for Distance Learning at Colleges; est. 1995)
- Zinc-Finger Homeodomain
- Zakat Foundation of India
- Zentralinstitut für Isotopen (German: Central Institute for Isotope)
- Zentrum Fuer Informatik (German: Computer Science Center)
- Zero-Filling Interpolation (medical imaging)
- Zion Fellowship International (Waverly, NY)
- Zone Franche Industrielle (French: Free Industrial Zone; economics)
- Zone Franche Industrielle De Dakar (French: Industrial Free Zone of Dakar; Senegal)
- Zebrafish Information Network
- Zentralblatt Fuer Jugendrecht (German: Journal of Child Law; Germany)
- Zakladu Fizyki Jadra Atomowego (Polish: Institute of Experimental Physics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, Clarke and Johnson (1987) and Berger and Horton (1988) have developed methods for the capacitation of fresh and frozen-thawed boar spermatozoa, respectively, in a Tris-buffered medium (TBM), without the addition of bicarbonate, which resulted in the successful penetration by boar spermatozoa of zona-free hamster oocytes.