Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is probably the best of the franchise and if you can stomach the endless repetition then there's plenty of fun to be found in the multiplayer and zombie modes.
What does ZM stand for?
ZM stands for Zombie Mode (gaming, Counter-Strike)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ZM
We have 2 other meanings of ZM in our Acronym Attic
- Z Local Vertical
- Zärtlich Liebevolle Zuwendung (German: Tender Loving Care)
- Zambia (according to ISO)
- Zeitgeist Movement
- Zen Meditation
- Zeptometer (10^-21, one sextillionth)
- Zettameter (10^21, one sextillion)
- Zolid Matters (website)
- Zone Marker (VHF Station Location Marker)
- Zone Message
- Zone Mixte (French: Mixed Zone; athlete interview area)
- Zu Mir (German Command)
- Zuhair Murad (Lebanese fashion designer)
- Zusammenfassende Meldung (German: Summary Report)
- Zware Metalen (Dutch: Heavy Metal; music website and forum)
- Zilart Mission 5 (gaming)
- Zero Mercury Added
- Zinc Metaarsenite
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/%E2%80%98call-duty-black-ops-2%E2%80%99-zombies-map-revealed-what-new-images-tell-us-more-info-come-soon-trailer) Treyarch's Zombie Mode ," Slash Gear also reported.
CAPTION(S): Hallow boys: Ashford, left, with The Risk in zombie mode last night
But now, it appears the zombie mode of the latest game in the series, "Call of Duty: Black Ops 2," has been spoiled in a gaming thread on Reddit.
While Thursday's new clip is short, it does seem to reveal insight as to what players can expect when delving into the Zombie Mode in "Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.