The book contains concise information on 91 uncommon diseases selected by the author and presented in alphabetical order from Achalasia to Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome.
What does ZES stand for?
ZES stands for Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ZES
We have 9 other meanings of ZES in our Acronym Attic
- Zombie Eradication & Removal Organization
- Zoning and Emotional Range Omitted (anime)
- Zero Configuration Networking
- Zero Emissions Research and Technology
- Zero Emissions Road Trip
- Zero Reaction Tool
- Zeroday Emergency Response Team
- Zombie Eradication Response Team
- Zero Energy System
- Zimmer Electronic Systems (Oberursel, Germany)
- Zone Economique Spéciale (French: Special Economic Zone)
- Zukeran Elementary School (Okinawa, Japan)
- Zutphen Elderly Study
- Zweefvliegclub Eindhovense Studenten (Dutch student glider club; Eindhoven, Netherlands)
- Zimbabwe Electricity Authority
- Zimbabwe Electricity Supply Authority
- Zyban as an Effective Smoking Cessation Aid (clinical trial)
- Zürich Epidemiological Study of Child and Adolescent Psychopathology (Zürich, Switzerland)
- Zambia Electricity Supply Corporation
- Zoll Equipment Supply Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
Michael Powell has written the book with Dr Oliver Fischer and can offer you anything from, say, angiostrongyliasis (you have to eat snails or let snails and slugs trail over your unwashed lettuce, so I should be OK) to Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (a rare condition with internal tumours).
Punch said in an interview In trials, Secreflo was found to be 100% accurate, with no false-positive or false-negative results, in the diagnosis of gastrinomas and Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.
Gibril and her associates reviewed the experience of 143 patients who have undergone continuous treatment with omeprazole for sporadic Zollinger-Ellison syndrome while they were patients at the National Institutes of Health.
Zollinger-Ellison syndrome is a rare disorder that causes tumors in the pancreas and duodenum and ulcers in the stomach and duodenum.