We can estimate the depositional age of these tuffs based on the zircon fission track age determinations for four samples.
What does ZFT stand for?
ZFT stands for Zircon Fission Track (geology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ZFT
We have 4 other meanings of ZFT in our Acronym Attic
- Zurich Financial Services Group (India)
- Zero-Forcing with Successive Interference Cancellation
- Zakladowy Fundusz Swiadczen Socjalnych (Polish: Company Social Benefits Fund)
- Zambia's Finest Talents (online platform)
- Zander Fishing Team (Belgium)
- Zappa Family Trust
- Zentrum für Türkeistudien (German)
- Zero Flex Tower (boats)
- Zero Flight Time (aircraft standard; simulation)
- Zero Friction Tee (golf)
- Zone Flow Tester (trademark of Baski Inc.)
- Zircon Fission Track Analysis (mineralogy)
- Zagros Fold-Thrust Belt (geology)
- Zero Flight Time Training
- Zimbabwe Federation of Trade Unions
- Zentralstelle für Fernunterricht (Germany)
- Zimbabwe Farmers' Union
- Zones Franches Urbaines (French: French Urban Zone)
- Zentrum für Fernstudien und Universitäre Weiterbildung
- Fort Worth ARTCC
Samples in periodicals archive:
The pros and cons of the different methods of analysis for U-Th-Pb zircon geochronology are discussed, as are zircon fission track and other potential techniques such as U-Th-He, Rb-Sr, Nd-Sm and Lu-Hf.