Salt Lake City -- ZIONS FIRST NATIONAL BANK and DRAPER BANK announced that a definitive agreement has been signed under which Draper Bank will merge with Zions Bank in exchange for common shares of Zions stock.
What does ZFNB stand for?
ZFNB stands for Zions First National Bank
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Zona Franca de Montevideo (Spanish: Montevideo Frank Zone; Uruguay)
- Zone de Forte Mixité (French: Strong Mixed Zone; Belgium)
- Zambia Fisheries and Marketeers Union
- Exiled Former Members of UNA - Denton (defunct)
- Zentrum Fuer Neurowissenschaften (German: Center for Neuroscience; University of Freiburg; Germany)
- Zentrum Fuer Niederdeutsch (German: Center for Low German; Ratzeburg, Germany)
- Zentrum für Netze (German: Center for Networks; University of Bremen; Bremen, Germany)
- Zero order, Fixed corridor, Non-redundant Sample Transmission
- Zinc Finger Nuclease (biotechnology)
- Zeitschrift Fuehrung Organisation (German: Magazine Leadership Organization; journal)
- Zeitschrift Fuer Ostmitteleuropa-Forschung (German: Journal for Research on East Central Europe; Herder Institute)
- Zona-Free Bovine Oocytes (reproduction)
- Zone Française d'Occupation (French: French Zone of Occupation; World War II)
- Zero-Filled on Demand (Linux program)
- Zachodniopomorskiego Forum Organizacji Pozarzadowych (Polish: West Non-Governmental Organization Forum)
- Zoom Field of View (aviation)
- Zero-Flag Propagation
- Zero-Flow Pressure (anesthesia)
- Zerstörungsfreie Prüfung (German: Non-Destructive Testing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings has placed the ratings of Zions Bancorporation (ZION) and its subsidiary banks, including its lead bank, Zions First National Bank (currently rated 'A-' and 'F1', respectively, by Fitch), on Rating Watch Negative.
a vice president in the investments division of Zions First National Bank in Salt Lake City, Utah, has joined the Seattle Bank's Board of Directors.
NEW YORK -- Fitch has affirmed the long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and the short-term rating of Zions Bancorporation (Nasdaq:ZION) and its subsidiary banks including its lead bank Zions First National Bank at 'A-' and 'F1', respectively.
Wachovia Education Finance - Wells Fargo Education Financial Services - Zions First National Bank A complete listing of ELM Affiliates and participants is available on the ELM Web site at www.