com)-- On November 10, 2012, Christian Leadership Academy, located on Livernois just north of Big Beaver Road on the campus of Zion Christian Church, hosted its most successful dinner and live auction in the 17-year history of the school.
What does ZCC stand for?
ZCC stands for Zion Christian Church (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ZCC
We have 39 other meanings of ZCC in our Acronym Attic
- Zululand Chamber of Business (Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa)
- Zimbabwe Catholic Bishops' Conference
- Zululand Chamber of Business Foundation
- Zealand Combat Group
- Zensar Center for Business Innovation (Zensar Technologies; India)
- ZIP Code Business Patterns
- Zagreb County Court (Croatia)
- Zero Core Contribution
- Zero-Cost Collar (investment strategy)
- Zimmerman Community Center (Portland, OR)
- Zone Capital Credits (tax credit)
- Zone Compliance Coordinator (State Farm Insurance)
- zone of calcified cartilage
- Z Car Club Association
- Z Car Club of Colorado
- Zapata County Chamber of Commerce (Texas)
- Zion Cathedral Christian Church (Fayetteville, NC)
- Zion Christian Community Church (Philippines)
- Zayed Centre for Coordination and Follow-Up (Abu Dhabi)
- Zhytomyr Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Zhytomyr, Ukraine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mosupyoe's work, which is based on ethnographic fieldwork conducted in South Africa over two decades, focuses on two main issues: the role of the Zion Christian Church (ZCC) during the political upheavals of the 1990s which culminated in the overthrow of the apartheid regime in South Africa; and, on the status of women within the order of the ZCC.
only two short paragraphs on the Zion Christian Church and all other Zionist churches in southern Africa) but also helpful for what is present (like the articles on United or Uniting churches in Brazil, the Falkland Islands, India, Japan, the Marshall Islands, Namibia, the Netherlands Antilles, Nigeria, the Philippines, South Africa, Zambia, and Zimbabwe).