Summary: A Tunis appeals' court on Wednesday postponed till mid March a trial against ousted Tunisian leader Zine el Abidine Ben Ali and other officials, accused of torture, a court official told AFP.
What does ZABA stand for?
ZABA stands for Zine El Abidine Ben Ali (president of Tunisia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ZABA
- Zoroastrian Association of Arizona
- Zaragoza Air Base (Spain)
- Zinc-Air Battery
- Zoning Adjustments Board (Berkeley, CA)
- Zukunft-Ausbildung-Berufswahl (German: Future Training, Career Choices)
- ZukunftsAgentur Brandenburg GmbH
- Zusammen Aktiv Bleiben (German: Stay Active Together; Munich, Germany)
- Zweckverband Abfallverwertung Bazenheid (German; Swiss waste disposal company)
- Zagrebaèka Banka (City of Zagreb Bank)
- Zimbabwe Amateur Boxing Association
- Zambia Association of Business Development Trainers
- Zimbabwe Adult Basic Education Course
- Zinc/Air-Battery-System-Infrastructure for the European Union
- Zambia Amateur Boxing Federation
- Zimbabwe Allied Banking Group
- Zone, Aisle, Bin, Item (warehouse location encoding)
- Zero Administration Business Objects (software)
- Zambia Bureau of Standards
- Zymosan Activated Bovine Sera (immunology)
- Zacapa (Guatemala, territorial division)
Samples in periodicals archive:
December 09 2011 (TUR) -- Intellectual leader of Tunisia's Ennahda Party -- the winner of the country's first democratic elections since the ouster of former president, Zine el Abidine Ben Ali -- has said more than half of the members of Tunisia's new interim cabinet would be assigned by the Ennahda.
Summary: Tunis, Muharram 27, 1432, Jan 02, 2011, SPA -- Tunisian President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali has condemned the bombing which targeted the Egyptian city of Alexandria and led to the killing of many innocent people.
18, 2010 (TAP) - Extraordinary regional councils were held nationwide after the measures and decisions ordered by President Zine el Abidine Ben Ali at the Cabinet meeting held on Wednesday, December 15.
His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa sent cable of congratulation to President of the Tunisian Republic Zine El Abidine Ben Ali marking the anniversary of 7th of November.
Feb 18, 2010 Tunis, Tunisia, (SANA)- President Bashar al-Assad on Thursday sent a message to President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali of Tunisia on the situation in the Arab arena and means for restoring Arab solidarity and building a unified Arab stance to face the current challenges.
Summary: Tunis - Tunisian President Zine El Abidine ben Ali received, here on Tuesday, Moroccan Minister of Equipment and Transport Karim Ghellab, who handed him a written message from HM King Mohammed VI.