Eukaryotes have increasingly incorporated zinc-binding structures during the last third of their evolutionary history and still employ both early- and late-evolving zinc-binding protein structures.
What does ZBP stand for?
ZBP stands for Zinc-Binding Protein (biochemistry)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ZBP
We have 4 other meanings of ZBP in our Acronym Attic
- Zygosaccharomyces Bailii Medium (yeast cultivation)
- Zero-Based Management Review (Nonprofit Management Solutions; San Diego, CA)
- Zone-Based Multicast Routing Protocol
- Zelfstandig Bestuursorgaan
- Zentrale Bau Organisation (German: National Building Organization)
- Zero Based Organization (Accenture)
- Zoning Board of Adjustment (various locations)
- Zoning Board of Appeals (local government)
- Zoo Bond Oversight Committee (Los Angeles, CA)
- Zwi¹zek Bojowników o Wolnoœæ i Demokracjê (Polish: Freedom and Democracy Fighters Society)
- Zinc-Finger Binding Protein
- ZIP Business Patterns (US Census Bureau)
- Zipperless Ball Pocket (golf)
- Zydeco Blues Patrol (band)
- Zipcode Binding Protein 1
- Zoster Brief Pain Inventory
- Zion Benton Public Library (Illinois)
- Zwiazek Biur Porad Obywatelskich (Polish: Union of Citizens Advice Bureaux)
- Zeroboutique (Canada)
- Zabbar (postal locality, Malta)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In particular, lead associates with residues in Ape1 essential of enzymatic activity, most notably His309, in a manner distinct from that seen with zinc-binding proteins.