A zinc-air battery, BA-8180/U, NSN 6135-01-500-0572, can reduce the number of BA-5590s, BB-390s and BB-2590s you need to haul.
What does ZnAr stand for?
ZnAr stands for Zinc-Air (battery)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Zeneca Nantong Agrochemical Company
- Zimbabwe National AIDS Council
- Zimbabwe National Association of Cornershops
- zinc acetate
- Zuid Nederlandse Asfalt Centrale BV (Netherlands)
- Zambia National Association of Disabled Women
- Zawsze Najtansze Akcesoria Komputerowe (Polish: Always Cheapest Computer Accessories)
- Zuid Nederlandse Amateur Modellen (Dutch: South Netherlands Amateur Models)
- Zambia National AIDS Network (Lukasa, Zambia)
- Zambia National Association of the Physically Handicapped
- Zweckverband Nahverkehr Amberg Sulzbach (German: Zweckverband Transport Amberg-Sulzbach; pulic transportation, City of Amberg, Germany)
- Zero-Age GPS Navigation Data
- Zero Nitrogen Balance (animal science)
- Zeta Noise Blocker
- Zimbabwe National Bibliography
- Zimbabwe National Bodybuilding Association
- Zambia National Broadcasting Corporation
- Zambia National Building Society
- Ziegler-Natta Catalyst (polymers)
- Zion Nature Center (est. 2002; Zionsville, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Electric Fuel Corporation (NASD AQ:EFCX), New York, has received approval from the United States Federal Transit Administration (FTA) for funding at least half of the $2 million budget associated with Phase III of Electric Fuel's Zinc-Air Electric Transit Bus Program, with the remainder of the budget shared by the partners in the program.
A new zinc-air battery, BA-8180/U, NSN 6135-01-500-0572 can reduce the number of BA-5590s, BB-390s and BB-2590s you need to haul.