Among the topics there are the comparative Mossbauer analysis of the superfine structure of Hadfield steel under different kinds of severe deformation, the isochronal and isothermal annealing of wrought aluminum alloy, the quantitative analysis of fiber fracture in powder injection molded metal composites, the characterization and properties of copper-silica sand nanoparticle composites, modeling three-dimensional moving heat sources in a semi-infinite medium and applications to submerged arc welding, and self-diffusion in nano zinc sulphide.
What does ZnS stand for?
ZnS stands for Zinc Sulphide
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ZnS
We have 9 other meanings of ZnS in our Acronym Attic
- Ingolstadt Airport (airport code; Ingolstadt, Germany)
- Zazou 'N' Racaille (French band)
- Zero Nerve Response (band)
- Zinc Resistor
- ZIP Not yet Resolved
- Non-Rigid Scouting Airship (US Navy)
- Zenger News Service
- Zentrales Nervensystem (German: Central Nervous System)
- Zephyr Nassau Sunshine (ZNS Radio Bahamas)
- Zetsibou No Shima (gaming)
- Zip-n-Squeeze (liquid nutrition delivery products and company)
- Zomig Nasal Spray (AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP)
- Zone Nationale de Sélection (French: national area of selection)
- Zimbabwe National Security Council
- Zinc Selenide
- Zaklady Naprawcze Sprzetu Medycznego (Polish: Medical Devices Servicing Company)
- Zuid Nederlandsche Stoomtramweg Maatschappij (Dutch: Southern Dutch Steam Tramway Company)
- Zimbabwe National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- Journal Library for Natural Sciences and Technology
- Zankyou No Terror (series)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They were typically made by mixing a radium salt, zinc sulphide and a carrier such as varnish or lacquer.
German-owned Jambo carrying 3,300 tones of zinc sulphide, ran aground last June.
The five full papers address: the effect of KCl addition upon the photocatalytic activity of zinc sulphide, localized vibrational mode in manganese-doped zinc sulphide and cadmium sulphide nanoparticles, the effects of a light impurity on the electronic structure of dislocations in NiAl, analysis of finite element discretization schemes for multi-phase Darcy flow, and theoretical investigations of the defect structure for Ni3+ in ZnO.
Trench sample assay results are highly anomalous in molybdenum and rhenium, with maximum molybdenum of 1339ppm, associated with the zinc sulphide zone.
An exclusion zone was set up as teams began pumping zinc sulphide from the stricken vessel, which is lying in 60 feet of water.