Lonza Microbial Control's zinc Omadine ZOE Antimicrobial product and related zinc pyrithione compounds are being increasingly used to protect the surfaces of paints, coatings and other dry films from fungal and algal growth.
What does ZNP stand for?
ZNP stands for Zinc Pyrithione (fungicide)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ZNP
We have 9 other meanings of ZNP in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Rigid Airship Training Squadron (US Navy)
- Non-Rigid Training Airship (US Navy)
- Zahrira News Network (website)
- Zenzibar News Network (noncommercial art and news website)
- Zhang Neural Network
- Zidovska Nabozenska Obec (Slovak: Jewish Community; Slovakia)
- Zinc Oxide
- Zambia National Oil Company
- Zuid Nederlandse Operette Spelers (Dutch: South Dutch Operetta Players)
- Zanzibar Nationalist Party
- Zion National Park
- Zion Nuclear Plant
- Zwiazek Narodowy Polski (Polish: Polish National Alliance)
- Zwiazek Nauczycielstwa Polskiego (Polish trade union)
- Zambia National Provident Fund
- Zeus Numerix Private Limited (computer aided engineering company; India)
- Zeus Numerix Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant
- Zimbabwe National Peoples Party (Harare, Zimbabwe)
- Zinc Protoporphyrin (metabolite)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lonza Microbial Control has released information on its zinc Omadine[R] ZOE[TM] antimicrobial product and related zinc pyrithione compounds.
If this doesn't work, ask your pharmacist about a stronger solution with tar or zinc pyrithione.
Look for dandruff shampoos that contain ingredients like salicylic acid, zinc pyrithione, sulfur or selenium.
There is evidence that Head & Shoulders, which contains zinc pyrithione, is the most effective treatment for dandruff.
Akcros biocides are based on the active ingredients oxybisphenoxarsine (OBPA), zinc pyrithione (ZnP), and iodo propynl butyl carbamate (IPBC).